How To Listen
You can listen here on the site or subscribe by clicking below or searching for Interesting If True on your podcast service of choice.
ABOUT THE INTERESTING IF TRUE
Interesting If True is a comedy podcast that tells stories, debunks nonsense, takes quizzes, plays games, and generally tries to have a good time.
Each week a new host is chosen from our crew of pod-friends. They choose the style of the show, present the primary segment, and decide the theme or topic of the episode if anyone else is presenting. The goal is to keep other content like discussions, games, or the weekly Patreon exclusive segment on the same track.
Other Places To Find Us
Aaron recently joined Dustin on episode 426 of Atheist Nomads.
This week we have a high level view of religion in Africa, Ghana’s anti-LGBT violence, Christian nationalist racism, homophobia, and transphobia, a county commissioner from my hometown saying to ask God about vaccines, and more!
Dustin’ off the Degree
High-level view of religion in Africa
- Ghana’s proposed anti-LGBT law is already encouraging violent attacks
- NC Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson Says Transgender Rights Movement Is ‘Demonic’ and ‘Full of the Antichrist Spirit’
- Survey: ‘Great replacement’ belief correlates with Christian nationalist views
- Christian Conspiracists: Satan is Using Vaccines to Get Revenge via Depopulation
- Oregon Official: “Ask God” About Vaccines Because “You Can’t Trust the Doctors”
- New York must allow religious exemptions to COVID-19 vaccine mandate, judge rules
- Dismissing Catholic abuse victims’ lawsuit, ECHR rules Vatican cannot be sued in European courts
- Brazil’s Supreme Court upholds ban on missionaries visiting uncontacted tribes, at least during the pandemic
- Jimmy via the website
- Keith Hamusute via the website
- Janis via the website
This episode is brought to you by:
- Henry K
- Danielle M
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Beatriz A
- Darryl G
- Arthur K
- Samuel C
- Erik from Wyoming
- Jennifer N
- Erica B
- Jonathan N
- Richard G
- Rebecca P
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
Contact information, show notes, and links to Social Media and the like can be found at https://atheistnomads.com
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.
Thanks to Dustin for hosting an… Interesting… discussion! Again, check them out at AtheistNomads.com or subscribe directly to their show using the buttons in the player.
Each week Interesting If True presents a show centered around a topic chosen by one of our hosts and presented to the rest. Sometimes one of the other hosts will help out and present the patron story of the week. You can count of thee voices but will often hear four, and when the stars align, we’re joined by Big Gay Jim for a fabulous full house!
Two “n”‘s. Socials.
When you support Interesting If True by subscribing at Patreon.com/iit for as little as a buck a show, you help us keep the lights on, upgrade the studio (which in turn upgrades your media!), but most importantly it gives us the ability to support great causes like Wyoming AIDS Assistance, The Trevor Project, and Modest Needs.