How To Listen
You can listen here on the site or subscribe by clicking below or searching for Interesting If True on your podcast service of choice.
ABOUT THE INTERESTING IF TRUE
Interesting If True is a comedy podcast that tells stories, debunks nonsense, takes quizzes, plays games, and generally tries to have a good time.
Each week a new host is chosen from our crew of pod-friends. They choose the style of the show, present the primary segment, and decide the theme or topic of the episode if anyone else is presenting. The goal is to keep other content like discussions, games, or the weekly Patreon exclusive segment on the same track.
Dive into the show with a few of our favorites from the archive. Some are serious, some are silly, and one tests Aron Ra’s poke-knowledge! We’re a bit of a “whatever we want to talk about this week” show, but you can always count on a few laughs and some truthiness as we recount stories, dig into a study or two, and do our level best to entertain!
- Episode 95: Aron Ra Spectacular!Aron Ra & Lilandra try to catch them all then Patrons learn about the time he fought the ocean! It’s a bucket of chuckles!
- Episode 87: Escape From WyomingAaron rambles his way around a baseball field like a lost Quocker-wodger, then Shea shows patrons his Callipygian might!
- Episode 75: Egyptian Medical CanyonsJenn takes the guys tomb raiding in the ancient Egyptian caves of Arizona. Then Aaron gets his MD in BCE BS from St. Patreon Medical FTW!
- Episode 69: Merry Widow’s PeaksAaron tells Shea and Jenn about the wonders of Radon treatment, then quizzes them on what they learned for the patrons.
- Episode 55: The Dancing Queen of Mattoon! Patron Cut!Jenn takes us back to a simpler, more rhythmic time. Then Aaron tells patrons—and everyone—how to defeat ye-oldie alien gas attacks.
- Episode 22: A League Of His Own…This week Aaron teaches the guys about what he things are sports. Jenn had the good sense to sit this one out…
- Episode 17 – Thee Ye-Olde Finale Quize!Aaron wraps up his delve into ye-olde medicine by grilling Jenn and Shea over an open dumpster fire of quackery and nonsense.
- Episode 5: Brave Battle Bear!How about a munition-toting, cigar-smoking, beer-drinking, Nazi-fighting, grizzly bear with a side of monkeys from space?
Each week Interesting If True presents a show centered around a topic chosen by one of our hosts and presented to the rest. Sometimes one of the other hosts will help out and present the patron story of the week. You can count on two voices, Aaron and Shea, who are often joined by Jenn and/or Steve, and when the stars align Big Gay Jim joins for a fabulous full house!
When you support Interesting If True by subscribing at Patreon.com/iit for as little as a buck a show, you help us keep the lights on, upgrade the studio (which in turn upgrades your media!), but most importantly it gives us the ability to support great causes like Wyoming AIDS Assistance, The Trevor Project, and Modest Needs.