Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | TuneIn | RSS
- 0:30 - Intro
- 2:27 - This Week's Beer - Calabaza Boreal
- 12:14 - Round Table
- 20:43 - HL1 - There's No Cure For That
- 28:40 - HL2 - Go Texas... Yeah, I typed that.
- 37:00 - Jenn's Drive-In's, Dinners, & Dick-heads
- 46:29 - Shea's A Witchi Yeti
- 57:01 - Next Week's Beer - Tongue Buckler - Imperial Red Ale
- 58:26 - Faith In Humanity Restored
- 1:01:36 - Outro - Thanks For Listening!
This Week’s BeerCalabaza Boreal | Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales From Mrs. Shea
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/2nkQR58
- BA Rating: 90
- Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale
- ABV: 7%
- Steve - 6
- Shea - 8
- Jenn - 6
- Aaron - 7
This Week’s ShowRound Table Discussion The mysterious listener from last week’s crypto-dial called in again to clarify his position on having a name and stuff Eddie… not Whitney… and definitely not Whitney Houston. Voice Mail from Robert of Secular Yakking firstname.lastname@example.org Nice email from Rebel Ox as follow up from our story regarding the Texas bill to allow doctors to lie to their patients:
“Regarding the story of doctors having the right to not disclose a patient’s condition regarding her baby….. The AMA (American medical association) and the AAPS (association of American physicians and surgeons) have a Patient’s Bill of Rights that they follow. The first and fundamental ethical requirement is “the patient’s Right to Know”. It states that a physician will be open and honest with a patient and that the patient has a right to know their past and present medical status and be free of any mistaken beliefs concerning their condition. Now, as far as being able to sue for a breach of this, I’m not sure. I know this was proposed as a federal law at one time and was shot down. But because it is accepted as ethical by the AMA and AAPS, a doctor could be sued for malpractice for not following ‘reasonable standard of care”. It would have to be proven that the patient (or fetus?) was injured in some way because of it. I know that every hospital I’ve worked in, we take the patient’s right to know very seriously. Just an FYI and my 2 cents…. Love you guys (and even though I hope Jenn had fun on her trip, I can’t wait for her to be back!)”
HeadlinesHL1 - There’s No Cure For That - http://bit.ly/2nJP9uz
- Omer Ahmetovic of Bowling Green, KY pleaded not guilty to the murder of Juan Gonzalez
- In early 2016, Ahmetovic’s wife, Fikreta Ibrisevic, was diagnosed with cancer
- She (and husband) looked into alternative therapies while awaiting traditional (real) treatment
- Juan Gonzalez, a naturopath, who they consulted told them that chemo is for losers and guaranteed a cure within three months
- During the time of Gonzalez’s five-month “treatment”, wife’s one tumor turned to seven and the couple sued the quack
- By the time she got chemo, it was too late and she died
- Grief-stricken and pissed off Ahmetovic shot the quack dead only a few days later
- Texas State Representative from Houston, Jessica Farrar, has filed a new bill
- Bill proposes men pay a $100 fine for “unregulated masturbatory emissions” and undergo a digital rectal exam to get a vasectomy, a colonoscopy or a Viagra prescription.
- The new rules would be explained in a booklet titled, “A Man’s Right to Know.”
- bill penalizes masturbatory emissions outside a vagina or a medical facility, describing them as “an act against an unborn child” that fails to preserve “the sanctity of life.”
- The bill’s provisions echo the 2011 Texas law requiring women to take two trips to a clinic to get an abortion.
- South Dakota SB 149 (which passed the SD legislature with significant margins) was signed by the fuckhead gov. Dennis Daugaard
- The bill allows taxpayer-funded agencies to refuse to provide any service, including adoption or foster care services, on the basis of the agency’s religious or moral convictions.
- Many child placement agencies are faith-based organizations, such as Catholic adoption agencies, but the new law makes no distinction between agencies that are religious or otherwise affiliated.
- Laura Durso, vice president of the LGBT research and communications at the Center for American Progress, said, “Same-sex couples are six times as likely to foster than different-sex couples are, and this bill proves once again that opponents of equality are happy to put children at risk and deny them permanent homes to further their anti-LGBT agenda.”
- James Esseks, director of the ACLU’s LGBT Project, said,
“These religious exemptions laws run contrary to this belief by encouraging people to pick and choose which laws they are going to follow based on their religious beliefs.”
This Week’s StoriesJenn’s Drive-In’s, Dinners, & Dick-Heads - http://bit.ly/2nJRlBY The new owner at the Henagar Drive-In in Alabama is very, very concerned about Beauty and the Beast’s fully out gay character. Carol Laney took to Facebook and Twitter to express her dismay in the fall of society:
“If I can’t sit through a movie with God or Jesus sitting by me then we have no business showing it. I know there will be some that do not agree with this decision. That’s fine. We are first and foremost Christians. We will not compromise on what the Bible teaches. We will continue to show family oriented films so you can feel free to come watch wholesome movies without worrying about sex, nudity, homosexuality and foul language!”When pressed that the story has always involved a young woman in a romantic relationship with a bear/dog/wildebeest, here is her response… Patreon’sPermission Forms - http://bit.ly/2n3PCdJ Alright, boys and girls, it’s quiz time! No, not like Atheism101’s Bible quiz , like the kind you give to kids… apparently… Available right now at http://patreon.com/w4w Patrons also get instant access toepisodesof 4 More Beers ourPepitodesif you will… each episode announces the next four weeks of beers on the show and includes a few stories,behind-the-scenesstuff, extra outtakes and more! This week’s episode was very nearly an extra hour of wrath! #ShamelessSelfPromotionBecauseReasonConIsExpensive
- Rep. John Bennett confirmed to the Tulsa World that three Muslim students visiting his office as part of Muslim Day were given questionnaires.
- Adam Soltani, the executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations of Oklahoma, which sponsored the Muslim Day activities, said the questions were “stupid, Islamophobic and hateful.”
- Soltani said the questions were produced by ACT! for America, an anti-Islam organization.
“A lot of us are used to thinking that witchcraft is just what you see on TV and in the movies. What comes to mind is Maleficent in the Disney movie or the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz or Harry Potter. So things that are fun or perfectly innocent and good like Harry Potter or things that are so far out of our reality that we can’t even comprehend that it would be something real.”The truth is witchcraft is absolutely pervasive in our world, witchcraft is a rebellion against God, and it is using our intent and emotions harnessed by the powers of the forces of darkness and the kingdom of darkness. Everyone can do witchcraft and everyone makes covenants with the kingdom of darkness because of the slithery devil bad guy! Instead embrace the Jesus… don’t forget about generational curses and blood rights!!! You need to get professional that has gone through their own light to come in and break off thouse pieces of curse from your family and your blood… Christ is the glue that gets us through! Different areas we experience the witchcraft attack Head, emotions, sleep, relationship w/ god, sexual life, body, mind, family, and in our electronic devices and things of that nature…? Each of these correlates with pieces of the armor of god, Side effects include… Lightheadedness, brain fog, headaches, eye pain, dizziness, scatter brain, blurry vision, depression, suicidal thoughts, violent thoughts, unstable, sleepless, tired, hard time waking up, insomnia, restlessness, nightmares, night terrors, inability to dream, attacking your relationship with god, disinterest to read the bible, inability to read the bible, or concentrate on the bible, unable to pray or worship, being angry with god, turning your back on god, sexually perverse thoughts, insatiable sex drive, no sex drive, adulterous thoughts, heart burn, hurting, pain, cold or flu, illnesses in general, fears of stuff, panic attacks, anxiety, addictions, attractions to occult, general chaos, cell phone breaks, apps brake, lights flicker, shocked often, internet not working, emails don’t send, files deleted, and much more!!!! Take 2 Jesus and call me in the morning
Next Week’s BeerTongue Buckler - Imperial Red Ale | Ballast Point Brewing Company Mr. Jenn & A sneaky, sneaky Yeti
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/2nJTZYC
- BA Rating: 87
- Style: American Amber / Red Ale
- ABV: 10%
Faith In Humanity RestoredCEO Walks Employee Down The Isale To Her Wife! http://bit.ly/2nKevIm
Bonus Cat Video
- Eli Bosnick - Thoughts on Offense - http://bit.ly/2nJOFEG (Also, really Eli, up-the-noes-cam, really? )
- Binging with Babish: Making Bob’s Burgers - http://bit.ly/2mOOE2Z
- WONDER WOMAN - Official Origin Trailer - http://bit.ly/2mOQj8G
- Bill Paxton Tribute - http://bit.ly/2mOH2gH
Bonus Actual Cat Videos
- Emma Watson Plays With Kittens (While Answering Fan Questions) -http://bit.ly/2mOE247
- Deadly Cats Video Compilation 2017 - http://bit.ly/2mOOOr8
Join The DiscussionWe’d love to hear from you! To comment on a show or suggest a brew visit our web, twitter or Facebook pages. As always, we’d love to get a good rating on iTunes or Stitcher!
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/1VEhtx2
- Donate! https://wyoaids.org
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463