Before we move to our normal spiel, I want to take a quick moment to introduce you to one of my VERY favorite new podcasts, True Crime Obsessed. I’m gonna turn it over to Gillian & Patrick to show you what they offer!< – http://bit.ly/2gONwNd
- 01:48 – Intro – Welcome To the Show!
- 03:40 – This Week’s Beer – Huber – Bock
- 09:25 – Round Table
- 17:44 – HL1 – Taking One For The Team!
- 23:56 – HL2 – Chinese Pod People
- 29:14 – HL3 – Worst Surprise Ever!
- 34:13 – Doctor Jenn’s Jerk Pills
- 48:04 – Next Week’s Beer – Sun Drenched Exploratory Ale
- 49:20 – Faith In Humanity Restored
- 56:12 – Outro – Thanks 4 Supporting Us!
- 57:48 – Outtakes
In this week’s show, episode 141, we travel to ancient China to help save Doctor Jesus from a hand harvesting sheep rapists.
Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Abraxus (the Gnostic’s supreme being) hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience.
Shea’s Life Lesson
This week I learned that babies are 72% water, also Jesus could walk on water. I can walk on babies, therefore, I am 72%, Jesus.
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
Did you know that the Nag Hammadi Library, thirteen leather-bound papyrus scripts, are the most important remnants of the Gnostic Gospels? They were found in 1945 in a clay urn in Egypt by a farmer named Muhammed al-Samman. There would have been several more but Muhammed decided to use a few of them as kindling.
Jim’s Good Gay News
We got knives!
But before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
From listener Anonymous, brought in by Shea
Huber – Bock
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/2tXLKzn
- BA Rating: 77
- Style: Bock
- ABV: 5.5%
- Aaron: 1
- Jenn: 1
- Jim: 1
- Shea: 1
Pouring One … Or Three … Out for the Patrons
Shea & Jim drink some Bud Light Clamato asshole. Spoiler altert — it’s basically assholes.
Aaron’s multi-berry wine!
We started making ciders. This one was inspired by the teachings of Mr. Jim. Perhaps it wasn’t as inspiring as his peace wine, but at least one of us finished the show without pants. So there’s some of that in the patreon cut. Enjoy.
Summer Ale – Shipyard Brewing Co.
This beer review quickie polished off the amazing — gay approved — Summer Ale from James and Susan. A beer so good it makes Big Gay Jim think of his wedding! Hear the story at patreon.com/w4w or by making a donation to Wyoming AIDS Assistance! Don’t forget to mention the show in your donation note so we know to send you this week’s hour and a half long patreon cut!
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/2tNWkIE](http://bit.ly/2tNWkIE)
- BA Rating: 72
- Style: American Pale Wheat Ale
- ABV: 5.1%
- Jim: 9!
This Week’s Show
Round Table Discussion
RIP George Romero
This is one of the greats!
by Teufelhunden@q on Jul 12, 2017.
I have been on the road a long time so I have finally made my way through the entire backlog… This amazing crew has given the world a view into some of the diversity of our of our culture. By the way, my spirt animal is JIM!
Love hearing some local voices!
by lonelywyoming on Jul 15, 2017
It’s a lonely road being secular in Wyoming and these guys and gal make the going a little smoother! I always look forward to hearing their opinions on the goddamned headlines. Give these guys a listen if you like beer, cursing, and off color jokes.
We also have to thank LonelyWyoming for becoming our newest patron! Enjoy the extra beers… and the extra Jesusssess…
Jim finally weighs in on Dr. Mr. ManBearPig’s burning questions.
HL1 – Taking One For The Team! – http://bit.ly/2vGCIUf
- The Brong Ahafo Regional Youth Organizer of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) has said that the Government of Ghana would consider the legalization of gay marriage on one condition.
- If the Amnesty International boss is advocating the legalization of gay marriage and the right to have sex with animals, then he should be forced to sleep with a nursing sheep in the open. If he is able to do that, then we may consider granting what he is calling for. he said.
- Speaker of Parliament, Prof Mike Oquaye has said Amnesty International (AI) may soon start pushing for the legalization of bestiality in Ghana judging from the way the rights advocacy group has been campaigning for the decriminalization of homosexuality and the abolishment of the death penalty in the name of human rights.
HL2 – Chinese Pod People – http://bbc.in/2vGFrNx
- The Global Harbour mall in Shanghai has erected a number of glass pods for wives to leave any disgruntled husbands that don’t want to be dragged around the shops.
- Inside each individual pod is a chair, monitor, computer and gamepad, and men can sit and play retro 1990s games. Currently, the service is free, but staff told the newspaper that in future months, users will be able to scan a QR code and pay a small sum for the service using their mobile phones.
- Mr. Yang said he thinks the pods are “Really great. I’ve just played Tekken 3 and felt like I was back at school!”
— Another man, Mr. Wu, agreed but said that that he thought there were areas for improvement. “There’s no ventilation or air conditioning, I sat playing for five minutes and was drenched in sweat.”
HL3 – Worst Surprise Ever! – http://bit.ly/2vGCxYU
- Rafiqul Islam, 30, reportedly blindfolded his wife Hawa Akhter, 21, taped her mouth in the pretense of trying to surprise her only to cut off all five fingers. Ms. Akhter’s fingers were then thrown into the dustbin by one of his relatives to ensure doctors could not reattach them.
- The blindfolded me and tied my hand. He also taped my mouth saying that he would give me some surprise gifts. But, instead, he cut off my fingers.’ Mohammed Saluddin, the Bangladesh police chief said that Mr. Islam had confessed after he was arrested in the capital, Dhaka, and will face charges of permanent disfiguration.
- Human rights groups are demanding life imprisonment. Ms. Akhter says she is learning to write with her left hand and is determined to resume her studies. She is now back at her parent’s house.
This Week’s Stories
The Five Jesusses Summit – http://on.natgeo.com/2uNX8y9
Who are these amazing new Jesusi?
What are their plans for Earth!?
And will Son Pilot be able to power up all 30 Silver Coins and summon Mega Shinnginus?
Find out right now on another exciting patreon episode of Jim’s Juice: W4W available at Patreon.com/W4W!
Doctor Jenn’s Jerk Pills
The sound of millions of man-babies crying out in terror…but still not silenced.
Pretty quick and stupid story this week. Because the voices of men are continually being silenced and their opinions are talked over and ignored, I thought I would make a safe space. I bring you potentially the most poorly written change.org petition, brought to you by a man whose life has suddenly lost all meaning. Why? Dr. Who is now a 2-hearted, shape-shifting Time Lord in the form…of…A WOMAN. (manly screams of terror)
It’s short, so I’ll read it—as written. Also, the comments are things of beauty, so I do suggest checking those out.
Also, The Doctor disagrees with you. Asshole. – http://bit.ly/2uOixr4
Next Week’s Beer
From Queen Jenn
Sun Drenched Exploratory Ale – Denver Beer Co.
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/2tXWz4v
- BA Rating: 84
- Style: American IPA
- ABV: 5.0%
Faith In Humanity Restored
Plane Passengers Are Left “In Awe” of Woman’s Kindness Towards Agitated Boy With Autism – http://bit.ly/2uOl2JI
From listener and tweet @LilLowey!
Bonus Cat Video
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle – http://bit.ly/2uOqEUv
- How does caffeine keep us awake? – http://bit.ly/2uO4SAl
- Breeding the World’s Hottest Pepper – http://bit.ly/2uO3u0r
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!
To comment on a show or suggest a brew visit our web, twitter or Facebook pages. As always, we’d love to get a good rating on iTunes or Stitcher!
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/1VEhtx2
- Donate! https://wyoaids.org
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463