Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | TuneIn | RSSIn This Week’s Show, episode 240, we look back at year two of the show and reap what chilling laughter we can from catacombs of stories long past.
Thanks for understanding that this show needed to be late. Apologies all! ~ AaronNow, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while The Reaper hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying its patience!
Shea’s Life LessonThis week I learned that when you have a clap light in your bedroom, rough sex also becomes a rave.
Jenn’s Actual LessonDon’t glue your vagina shut, please. But before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s BeerLake Beer | Big Lake Brewing Donated by- Steve E.
- BA Link: https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/33297/357474/
- BA Rating: 3.91
- Style: American Lager
- ABV: 4.7%
- Aaron: 3
- Jenn: 2
- Shea: 4
- Steve: 4
- Episode 71 @ 40:12 - Oruk-eh - Maple Medical
- Episode 72 @ 48:43 - Crystal Methodist
- Episode 73 @ 42:00 - NRA Fairy Tales
- Episode 75 @ 45:03 - Jim’s The Boss
- Episode 78 @ 13:10 - Sex Doll Angel
- Episode 88 @ 40:20 - Resurrection Seed
- Episode 105 @ 14:00 - Beardless Yeti
- Episode 106 @ 34:00 - Maple Malfeasance
- Episode 118 @ 38:58 - Nazi Furrys - Live with Jenn!
Next Week's Beer
Beer Fresh Haze | Deschutes BreweryDonated by- RW
- BA Link: https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/63/344944/
- BA Rating: 3.83
- Style: New England IPA
- ABV: 6.5%
Faith In Humanity Restoredhttps://www.cbsnews.com/news/mister-rogers-honored-with-first-annual-statewide-day-of-kindness-in-pennsylvania-143-day/ "1-4-3." It's a code that beloved children's television star Fred Rogers would say to his friends in the neighborhood — and it stands for the number of letters in the words "I love you." Now, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf has declared May 23 — the 143rd day of the year — "143 Day," a day to celebrate and honor the Pennsylvania native's kindness by following his example. According to the Fred Rogers Center, the number was a reminder of compassion, and it meant a lot to everyone's favorite neighbor. "I've proclaimed today to be 1-4-3 Day, Pennsylvania's first statewide day of kindness," Wolf tweeted. "Join me in spreading love today and seeing just how far a little kindness can go." To help people show their neighbors a little extra kindness through simple good deeds, the state's website created a "kindness generator," which pumps out ideas such as "Donate to a local children's fund" and "Write your favorite teacher a letter." “Happy #143Day, Neighbors! Whether you say, "I love you," or "143," there are many ways to show you care about someone.” pic.twitter.com/O2qzpazpNJ — Fred Rogers Productions (@FredRogersPro) May 23, 2019 The site is also tracking how many people share their kindness on social media using the hashtag #143DayinPA. By late afternoon, it had been used nearly 12,000 times.
Join The DiscussionWe’d love to hear from you! To comment on a show or suggest a brew visit our web, twitter or Facebook pages. As always, we’d love to get a good rating on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Waiting4Wrath
- Web: Waiting4Wrath.com
- Patreon: http://Patreon.com/W4W
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/1VEhtx2
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Donate to WyoAIDS.org
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463