Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | TuneIn | RSSSteve’s Welcome: Welcome to another blasphemous episode of Waiting for Wrath; where we rip apart the headlines; where making a point is beside the point; where we ridicule the the stupid in our world, so it doesn’t drive us insane. We’re not experts and we make no apologies for our opinions — so — let’s have a discussion, revel in the digression and, some god forbid, have a laugh or two. Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Segomo hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience! Shea’s Life Lesson: This week I learned that we really need a sarcasm font… Jenn’s Actual Lesson: Did you know that reincarnation was a widely respected belief among early Christians, most especially the Gnostics. It is believed that the Roman Catholic church introduced the idea of a deeds based afterlife in order to maintain more control over its followers lives. Aaron’s Understanding of the Show: In this weeks show, episode 32, Pat Robertson and Ken Ham get married by Miley Cyrus in Australia. And I’m Steve — Let’s have a beer!
This Week’s BeerGhost Face Killah - Twisted Pine Brewing Company Colorado, United States Beer DB: http://bit.ly/1FQ37fu BA Rating: 70 Style: Chile Beer ABV: 5.00% ABV
Announcements:Mike Huckabee doubles down on his joke about posing as transgender to ogle nude teenage girls http://bit.ly/1JGfn9B Correction: Aaron meant Demolition Man when he said Judge Dredd Correction: Gabrielle was not on ER. I was thinking of Kelly Martin from Life Goes On.
This Week’s ShowSteve’s Story HEADLINES-Bitch
- Creationist group: Kansas schools are indoctrinating students into atheism by teaching them ‘science’ http://bit.ly/1JLfn6t
- Ex-pastor on probation for sex assault caught molesting another child while wearing ankle monitor http://bit.ly/1BZunrb
- Franklin Graham moves bank accounts from gay-friendly bank to one that sponsors gay pride events http://bit.ly/1BZulQ5
- Justice Antonin Scalia Suggests Humanity Is Only 5,000 Years Old http://bit.ly/1BZum6o
- Teen pregnancies — and abortions — plummeted after Hawaii ditched abstinence-based sex ed http://bit.ly/1G7PzwS
- Bonus Item: GOP Sen. John Thune shows America that he is a moron using this one weird and dumb tweet http://bit.ly/1BqED0F
Next Week’s BeerThree Philosophers Belgian Style Blend (Quadrupel) - Brewery Ommegang-New York, United States Beer DB: http://bit.ly/1MMnoaA BA Rating: 93 Style: Quadrupel (Quad) ABV: 9.70% ABV
Faith In Humanity RestoredFunny fucking dog story
Join The Discussion:We’d love to hear from you! To comment on a show or suggest a brew visit our web, Twitter or Facebook pages. As always, we’d love to get a good rating on iTunes or Stitcher!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: facebook.com/waiting4wrath
- Web: interestingiftrue.com
- Patreon http://patreon.com/w4w
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Voicemail: (513) 760-0463