Grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Koalemos, god of stupidity hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
When people say “I’d love to be in the zombie apocalypse!” They’re basically saying, “I’d love to go on a killing spree and not feel bad about it”
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
Tonight’s fun fact is in honor of our 50th episode. Did you know that in Kabbalah, there are 50 Gates of Wisdom (or Understanding) and 50 Gates of Impurity. It’s also a number of years in a Biblical jubilee period.
Aaron’s Understanding of the Show, episode 50!
On this week’s show, episode 50, Pat Robertson goes to Mississippi to beat a teenage slave to death for vaccinating his church’s pedophiles.
This Week’s Beer
Alaskan Heritage Coffee Brown Ale (Pilot Series) – Alaskan Brewing Co.
- Beer DB: http://bit.ly/1Msj8vI
- BA Rating: N/A
- Style: American Brown Ale
- ABV: 7.00% ABV
”The MRFF comes to the defense of service-members who are being coerced to participate in religious activities against their will. Most of their clients are Christian, but they’ve also come to the defense of Atheists, Jews, Hindus, Muslims, etc.” ~Peg
If any of our listeners would like to know more about the MRFF or find out of they help, please visit http://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org
For anyone in our general area: Shelley Segal will be live in Laramie at the Grounds, 6pm Saturday October 24th.
Finally, keep in mind, that beginning in November the show will start airing on Fridays rather than Thursdays. We’d love some input on this, so if you’ve got a suggestion or comment please write in.
Next week we have Dustin from Atheist Nomads on the show as well as an appearance by Shelley Segal who will be in-studio with us.
This Week’s Show
- Mississippi judge shrugs off innocent until proven guilty OR Mississippi Judge forgets how to judge: People charged with crimes are criminals
- Pat Robertson: ‘Don’t Let This Country Turn Into Russia’
- Church seeking sin confessions beats teen to death, puts brother in hospital
- Patron Headline:An Anti-Vaxxer Group Is Livid After Their Own Study Said Vaccines Don’t Cause Autism
Priest ‘understands how priests succumb’ to pedophilia but brands being gay ‘a sickness’
Mike Huckabee Agrees with Bible Verse That Says Poor People Should Be Sold into Slavery
Shea’s awesome Quiz!
Next Week’s Beer:
Deschutes Black Butte Porter
- Beer DB: http://bit.ly/1QXonHv
- Brewed by: Deschutes Brewery, Oregon, United States
- BA Rating: 93
- Style: American Porter
- ABV: 5.2%
Faith In Humanity Restored
Mom Turns Canceled California Wedding Into a Feast for the Homeless
Join The Discussion:
We’d love to hear from you!
To comment on a show or suggest a brew visit our web, Twitter or Facebook pages. As always, we’d love to get a good rating on iTunes or Stitcher!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: facebook.com/waiting4wrath
- Web: interestingiftrue.com
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/w4w
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463