Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Cronus hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
This week I learned that if I don’t change my clocks back I will be living one hour in the future. So I greet you, people of the past, your ways are quaint…
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
Did you know that the Klu Klux Klan considers adhering to the Christian religious doctrines as integral to their teachings as white supremacy? In fact many Klansmen are ordained ministers in their public lives.
In This Week’s Show
Episode, 52, a Texan homeschooler is arrested for propositioning a black gay prostitute named Jesus at a KKK rally.
And I’m Steve, but before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer – The Lucky Drink Company
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1M3xVki
- BA Rating: Euro Pale Lager (65)
- Style: The Lucky Drink Company – Australia
- ABV: 4.80%
- Aaron: 5
- Jenn: 4
- Shea: 6
- Steve: 8
- Napkin Pope: 8
It’s one of my go-to beers. The bottle, of course, is hilarious (now they need to make a crucifix-shaped bottle so I can properly offend friends and family) It has a slightly skunky nose, a clean start, a malty finish, and a good mouthfeel. I find it generally non-offensive. It’s not necessarily interesting from a taste point of view, but it’s nice to go back to after trying some brews that are a little too “interesting.” I give it an 8.
Big thanks to our newest patron George, whose epicness apparently knows no bounds. If you think you’re as epic as George visit Patreon.com/W4W!
Next week’s show will be a pre-recorded show … or rather, more pre-recorded than our usual not-live shows. Not to worry though, it will feature the amazing Shelley Segal, a beer from that thing that Shea went on and a couple of extra ridiculous stories. Enjoy!
Along with our new release date, we’re proud to announce that along with a few other awesome secular content creators we’ve created a group called SON. The Secular Outreach Network!
This Week’s Show
- Conservative Texas court to decide if homeschoolers can wait for the Rapture instead of teaching their kids
- Georgia drivers claim they were too drunk to consent to DUI tests
- Study finds no real difference between male and female brains
CDD stands for Christian Domestic Discipline, and it’s really a thing. A weird, grossly anti-woman thing. Thankfully it seems to be pretty fringe, but I fell down a goddamn rabbit hole into their main website which you should never go to… http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com
Next Week’s Beer
Eye of the Hawk Imperial Ale
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1Psqp3q
- BA Rating: 82
- Style: American Strong Ale
- ABV: 8.00%
Faith In Humanity Restored
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: facebook.com/waiting4wrath
- Web: interestingiftrue.com
- Patreon: http://patreon.com/w4w
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463