Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | TuneIn | RSSIn This Week’s Show, episode 69, Scott from Literally, a Podcast comes to teach us about beer and the zodiac killer’s Girl Scout slaves. Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Aurorahasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying her patience! Shea’s Life Lesson This week I learned that if you put a bee in the freezer, it will get cold and fall asleep. After it’s asleep, put it in your mouth, but don’t eat it. Just let it sit there, It will get warm and wake up. Now you have a bee in your mouth. Jenn’s Actual Lesson Did you know this our 69th episode? … And I’m just going to leave it at that… And I’m Steve, but before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s BeerMoondance - Southbound Brewing Company-Savannah, GA
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1Q5X3rx
- BA Rating: 86
- Style: Belgian Strong Dark Ale
- ABV: 10.60% ABV
- Aaron: 6
- Jenn: 6
- Shea: 8
- Steve: 5
- Scott: 7
This Week’s ShowRound Table Discussion Dedicated to Gary Next week Promoting Secular Feminism will be joining us. iTunes Reviews Rebel*Ox Every week I look forward to it!
Not only does my husband and I get great comedy, interesting news and lots of laughs….we also find good beers! We love trying the ones you mention! A week or so ago, we were at the Growler Spot and we were talking about one of the beers on your show. A couple next to me asked about the show and I told them it was a podcast about atheism and beer. Then I noticed the wife’s “All Good Things Come From God” t-shirt. hahahaha!
- Man sentenced for being rational - http://ind.pn/1T7YV6G
- Cruz probably doesn’t even know that the zodiac is - http://cbsloc.al/1QmyAye
- Catholic Cunt disses Girl Scouts - http://nyti.ms/1T7YYPL
- Carlson criticized GS of USA for ties to:
- Amnesty International - http://www.amnestyusa.org
- Coalition for Adolescent Girls - http://coalitionforadolescentgirls.org
- Oxfam - http://www.oxfamamerica.org, and others too.
- Carlson criticized GS of USA for ties to:
This Week’s StoriesAaron’s Story Saudi Cleric: Women Posting Pictures of Food on Snapchat Are Causing Cancer in Children - http://bit.ly/1T7Zbm4 Shea’s Candidate cocktails All courtesy of The Townsend - http://bit.ly/1T7ZBJo in Austin
- Trump - a manhattan made with Canadian whiskey because if he wins we’re moving to Canada
- Bernie - a can of lone star and a shot of fernet but the bartender gets to drink the shot
- Hillary - a rye whiskey old fashioned that’s really actually pretty great but maybe you should have ordered something more exciting
- Jeb! - A $157 million vodka soda that never actually shows up
- John Kasich - a perfectly reasonable cocktail that you’re still not going to order so why bother describing it
- Marco Rubio - a classic cuban-style daiquiri
- Ted Cruz - The same as Marco Rubio’s daiquiri but somehow a lot less likable
- Ben Carson - Some warm milk and Ambien set a $20 bill on fire
- The Ben Carson - This is an absinthe drink–it messes with your head and is surprisingly strong given the lack of substance. Before long you’ll be that guy at the party saying weird things about the holocaust and evolution and whatever else comes to mind. It starts with…
- The Rand Paul - This is a new twist on an older, more popular cocktail. Pay close attention, as the ingredients have recently changed.
- The Jeb Bush - Start with a glass of whatever alcohol made you really sick the last time you drank it. Water it down, and a common apple core
- The Donald Trump - Start by taking someone else’s glass, even if they’re using it. You’re going to use it better.
- Then add anything domestic. Imported spirits are not the best…they bring hangovers, blackouts, crime..some I assume are good drinks, but we want American.
- Then build a wall around it, top it off with a dead squirrel, and insult the next woman you see.
- Ben Carson - Communion Wine and children’s tears.
- Chris Christie - A birthday cake shot with bottom shelf liquor
- Mike Huckabee - Rum, and a little bit of any juice you have. It should be a little stiff but altogether loves Jesus.
Second HalfBeerly a quiz - Go Jenn!
Next Week’s BeerOlde Hickory Hefe-Weizen from Demanda’s Mr. Right
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1T800v8
- BA Rating: 80
- Style: Hefeweizen
- ABV: 4.5%
This Weeks Promoted ShowsLiterally a Podcast
Faith In Humanity RestoredChildren Reading To Shelter Dogs To Improve Their Reading Skills, Calm Shy And Fearful Dogs - http://bit.ly/1T80Bx8
Join The DiscussionWe’d love to hear from you! To comment on a show or suggest a brew visit our web, twitter or Facebook pages. As always, we’d love to get a good rating on iTunes or Stitcher!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Waiting4Wrath
- Web: Waiting4Wrath.com
- Patreon: http://Patreon.com/W4W
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463
Bonus Cat Video
- Huge surprise for hero Sikh man - http://bit.ly/1QmyUNl
- Deadpool Deleted Scenes: http://bit.ly/1T80EJa