On tonight’s show, episode 76, Aaron is away so the wrath crew will play, so buckle up and make sure you have aspirin and water on the nightstand caused we gonna get fucked up!
Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Mannanan hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
This week I learned that there is no reason to tailgate me when I’m going 50 in a 35. Also those flashing lights on top of your car look ridiculous!
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
This weekend is Passover, which comes from the biblical story of the 10 plagues Jehovah God inflicted on Egypt. The Angel of Death ‘passed over’ the homes of Israelites who covered their doorways in lamb’s blood and went on to slaughter every first born Egyptian son. Heartwarming, right?
I’m Steve, and before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
Monk’s Blood | 21st Amendment Brewery
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1p2MoEk
- BA Rating: 86
- Style: Belgian Strong Dark Ale
- ABV: 8.3%
- Aaron: :(
- Jenn: 3
- Shea: 2
- Steve: 6
- Jim: 8
This Week’s Show
Round Table Discussion
Bit of followup from Episode 68: Chino Valley Town Council in Arizona voted to not have an invocation during their meetings at all, but rather for the council members to meet before the public meeting to practice their superstitious talking together.
No new iTunes reviews
Troy is a new patron!
We’re live in the Google Play Podcast listing thing, check it out: http://bit.ly/1VEhtx2
Join us next week for Waiting 4 Dissonance. Tom and Cecil from Cognitive Dissonance will join us and we’ll prove to them that Wyoming is an actual state with people in it.
- TN Republican Who Sponsored Anti-Trans Bathroom Bill is Found to Be a “Risk to Unsuspecting Women” – http://bit.ly/1plbzCa
- Louisiana governor protects LGBT state employees from discrimination – http://bit.ly/1VEg5KJ
- JW’s release video arguing that Evolution is a myth – http://bit.ly/1VEg6hF
- (Patreon) No atheist scholarships will be offered, but Scientology okay – http://bit.ly/1VEg9Kt
This Week’s Stories
Fallout and pushback continues in NC against HB2. This time brewers are getting involved. Thirty N. Carolina craft breweries team up against hate law – http://bit.ly/1VEg8X3
Shea’s Patreon Story
Jesus Lunch, or, worst free lunch ever! – http://bit.ly/1VEgcG1
Gays just need to calm down! – http://bit.ly/1VEgjS4 (Video)
SNL’s controversial ‘God’s Not Dead’ spoof, and the hugely polarized religious freedom debate – http://wapo.st/1VEgixD
Next Week’s Beer
Goose Island IPA
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/1VEgpZT
- BA Rating: 86
- Style: India Pale Ale
- ABV: 5.9
Faith In Humanity Restored
Jenn’s pay it forward story
Join The Discussion
We’d love to hear from you!
To comment on a show or suggest a brew visit our web, twitter or Facebook pages. As always, we’d love to get a good rating on iTunes or Stitcher!
- Twitter: @4Wrath
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Waiting4Wrath
- Web: Waiting4Wrath.com
- Patreon: http://Patreon.com/W4W
- iTunes: http://bit.ly/wrathTunes
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/1VEhtx2
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/wrathStitch
- Voicemail: (513) 760–0463
Bonus Cat Video