In This Week’s Show, episode 89, a trans Ghanian brewer catches a phrophetet-chu-zard…ra… with a Florida judge’s tampon-bait.
Now, grab a beer and help us test the god hypothesis — because, while Chaos (the first of the Greek gods) hasn’t struck us down yet, we are trying his patience!
Shea’s Life Lesson
This week I went into Victoria’s Secret a peasant and walked out a Knight! I shall henceforth be called Sir please leave you’re being creepy!
Jenn’s Actual Lesson
Did you know that according to the 2001 Christian Encylopedia there are at least 33,830 different Christian denominations?
But before we get to all that, let’s have a beer!
This Week’s Beer
EOS Hefeweizen | Nebraska Brewing Company
- BA Link: http://bit.ly/29vF2GI
- BA Rating: 87
- Style: Hefeweizen
- ABV: 5.2%
- Aaron: 10
- Jenn: 8
- Shea: 8
- Steve: 6
This Week’s Show
Round Table Discussion
We received our first text messages from a listener this week!
Thank you for the contact and we’re looking forward to a meeting you. Remember, listener communications that we mention on the show will receive a patreon cut of the episode wherein you’re mentioned, so use the drunk dial line to text or leave a message at (513) 760–0463 and get a free Patreon.com/w4w show!
We have three new patrons this week, yes that’s right, three!
I hope Peter can become more optimistic about Stephen, instead of being so … Jaded!
Ha! See what I did there? ~A
And a very special thanks to Mr. Bible Pants for his PayPal.me/4wrath donation! I hope those pants don’t itch too badly…
HEY (pardon my yelling)
I have listened to these guys from the beginning. It gets better so much better as time goes by. I love the beer talk. It is to bad I can not export to you some of our local Powell River B.C. brew. We are a small town but we have a Belgium brew master who has moved to our little town and needless to say we are very fortunate. One of the best parts of your podcast it the uplifting Faith in Humanity segment. Keep up the entertainment. One cretic Shea lighten up on Steve!
Fellow podcaster Bobby Cary of No Religion Required has been recently diagnosed with cancer and could really use our help with defraying the crippling costs of dealing with this malady. Please consider visiting his go fund me page at: https://www.gofundme.com/thecaryfamily
A big thank you to Matt & Tim of Atheism 101, we really appreciate the promo they ran for us last week! Can’t wait to have a beer with you guys at ReasonCon!
Christian Nutjob Shot Trans Woman In Face – http://bit.ly/2ak6FDM
- Bigoted bastard fuck, Gerald Duane Lewis, shot Crystal Cash in the face at her place of business in Evansville, Indiana
- Lewis claims membership in Israel United in Christ, which the Southern Poverty Law Center has identified as a hate group.
- Cops said that Cash operated a known massage parlor (as well as initially referring to her as a man), but her brother publicly disputed that issue in an on-air TV interview: http://bit.ly/2ag3cmz
- Indiana has no hate crime laws (big surprise since it’s the home of huge cunt, Mike Pence)
Another Sanctimonious Dickhead Judge Who Refused To Do His Job – http://bit.ly/2ak6B6L
- Trigg county, Kentucky (shocking, I know) Judge Executive Hollis Alexander
- Mandy Heath wanted to marry her fiance Jon, who are man and woman by the way, just requested that there be no mention of god in the civil ceremony
- The fucker refused to do it, telling them, “I will be unable to perform your wedding ceremony… I include God in my ceremonies and I won’t do one without.”
- Hemant Mehta called to confirm the story with the Judge who also told him he won’t do same sex marriages either
- Friend of the show, Andrew Seidel, sent the underwear stain a letter reminding him of his “constitutional obligation to remain neutral on religious matters while acting in your official capacity”
(Patron Headline) Moronic Self-Proclaimed “prophet” Goes Full On Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego – http://bit.ly/2ag3N7M
- Sim-ang-a-liso Mnc-wabe was preaching about King Nebuchadnezzar sentencing biblical warriors to the fiery furnace in the book of Daniel
- Assuring his flock that there would miracles that day, he proceeded to douse himself with petrol
- As the crowd cheered, he set himself on fire… It didn’t go as he planned
- In under 3 minutes, he and 12 others were on fire. In under 30 minutes, he and 21 others were dead, and another 15 had 3rd degree burns
This Week’s Stories
TamponsForTrump – http://bit.ly/2ak70pR
Trumps new running mate Mike Pence, now i remember talking about him and having a bad taste in my mouth afterwards but I couldn’t remember why… Now I remember, Indiana, a couple months ago Governor Mike Pence signed one of the strictest antiabortion laws to date. A law where a woman could be jailed for up to 20 years for having a miscarriage as well as if you experience difficulties in your pregnancy, you could also be risking prison, trauma or death. This obviously caused an uproar and started the Twitter movement PeriodsForPence
Well now that Trump has aligned himself with Pence the campaign has shifted to include the Cheeto-faced goon as well.
Updates from PeriodsForPence on Facebook – http://bit.ly/2ak6SGS
Be nice to people.
Next Week’s Beer
Evil Twin Justin Blåbær – Evil Twin Brewery
Faith In Humanity Restored
Texas Inmates Escape To Save Officer – http://cnn.it/2ak7EUw
Bonus Cat Video
Trailer for Flesh Gordon that I mention in the show…
It’s extra-why-hasn’t-YouTube-banned-it-yet-NSFW! cause there are boobs fucking everywhere. I honestly don’t remember it being that close to soft-core porn. Maybe there’s another version out there and I found the wrong trailer but I’m not sure and far too lazy to Google it. Either way, Shea is clearly right — it was fucking terrible! Even if it actually has the four of five jokes I recall being kinda funny at the time…
Maybe don’t click on this: http://bit.ly/29UOZyW (NSFW)